What is PEGA?
PEGA is a java based Business Process Management tool used to build enterprise web applications without any coding. It is a product of Pegasystems.
What is PRPC?
PRPC: Pega Rules Process Commander is a platform to build & deploy applications.
What is BPM?
BPM: Business Process Management is a suite which is part of Pegasystems software. In PEGA, BPM is a methodology to manage the day to day operations of a business and helps to build enterprise web applications.
Versions in PEGA
Pega latest version is 7.4
Who can learn PEGA?
Anyone from IT/Non-IT domain who want to become experts using Build for Charge® technology.
- Business Analysts
- PEGA CSA Training
- PEGA CSSA Training
- PEGA RPA OpenSpan Training
Mode of Training:
- Online Training
- Classroom Training
- We offer exclusive PEGA Training at CSA and CSSA level.
- PEGA Sofware – Full version
- Tutorials on all Topics in PEGA
- Examples & Assignments will be given for each topic covered
- We will help you design & develop a mini project
- Certification assistance with Certification Materials
- 24/7 support is given to students.
- Sharing Live project documents
- Resume Preparation & Placement Assistance
Course Duration: 60 Days
Batch Timings: 6 AM IST, 7:30 AM IST ( Monday – Saturday)
CSA 7.2- Certified System Architect
- CSA Exam Code- PEGACSA72V1
- No of Questions- 73 Mul Choice Questions
- Time- 90 Min
- Pass Percentage- 65%
CSSA 7.2 – Certified Senior System Architect
- CSSA Exam Code- PEGACSSA72V1
- No of Questions- 63 Questions
- Time- 90 Min
- Pass Percentage- 70%