PEGA Training / PEGA Course Info
PEGA Tool/Application used for developing enterprise web applications without writing any code. PEGA BPM tool is a product of Pegasystems Organization. PEGA is an American based Company which is founded in the year 1983 by Alan Trefler. Pega is not an Open Source Tool,
Pegasystems develop software for BPM applications in domains like Healthcare, Telecom, Finance, Insurance, Banking, Government, Manufacturing etc. PEGA BPM Latest Version is 8.1, 8.2, 8.3 & 8.4. Pega Pricing/ Licence cost starts from $200 per Month/User.
In every latest version Pega Tech adds new features. Pega also offers Cloud Services, Robotic automation ( RPA) OpenSpan & Mobile Services. Training mode is Online & Offline. Pega training is conducted for students from India, Australia, United States (USA), UK, Singapore, Malaysia. After Pega course, students can clear certification on below modules.
- Pega Certified System Architect (PCSA)/CSA
- Pega Certified Senior System Architect(PCSSA)/CSSA
- LSA Pega Architect (PCLSA)/CLSA
- Pega Certified Robotic System Architect( PCRPA)/Pega Open span(RSA)
- Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBC)
- Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant (PCDC)/CPDC
What is PRPC & BPM?
PEGA PRPC: Pega Rules Process Commander is a platform name. PRPC is also a Framework which is a reusable application for building pega bpm application. PRPC is a Developer Studio Used by Developer to Build application on any type of Domain. Pega is also listed in NASDAQ. Pega Ranks top according to Gartner Magic Quadrant, Forrester Magic Quadrant, Glassdoor PegaSystems.
PEGA BPM: Business Process Management is a suite. PEGA BPM is a methodology/Environment to manage the life cycle of any pega application. BPM manages all the work from starting of application till deployment. Pega resources are available to developers through Pega PDN ( Pega Developer Network)/Pega Community.
Who can learn PEGA?
Anyone from IT/Non-IT background can learn PEGA BPM Tool.
- Freshers/Any Graduate
- Developers/Administrators & Business Analysts/BA
- Testers & Managers
- PEGA Training at PCSA and PCSSA level.
- PEGA BPM Sofware- Latest version
- Documents on all PEGA Topics
- Assignments for each topic covered
- We develop one end to end project
- Assistance to clear Certification
- Project documents will be shared
- Resume Building & Placement Assistance
Course Duration: 40 Days
Batch Timings: Any Time as per student requirement.
PCSA 8.4- PEGA Certified System Architect
Exam Code: PEGAPCSA84
No of Questions: 60
Time: 90 min
Passing Score: 65%
PCSSA 8. (PEGA Certified Senior System Architect)
Exam Code: PEGAPCSSA80
Total Questions: 60
Time: 90 min
Passing Score: 70%